Small Town Living

The nice part about living in a small town: When you don't know what you're doing, someone else always does.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Green M&M's

UPDATE: Friend W wanted to know the results of the said M&M so-called promise of elevated romance levels. Let me just say.....FALSE ADVERTISEMENT:) Hubby wants me to sue! lol!!!!
I'll get you a bag, W.......they may work for you:)......do tell if they do:) lol!!!!!!!!!!!


As explained earlier in yesterdays' post about my current drug induced coma...now fog...I'm in, I grabbed a bag of discounted m&m's off the counter as I checked out. The lady said they were just .25 cents...so who could resist that..plus they were peanut to beat it all:) Yeah...throw some in my bag!

Today I found them in the bottom of my purse. I ripped the top off and dug in...when the caption on the bag caught my eye. Now, before you start cracking jokes at me, it was St. Paddy's Day the day I bought these, and I was thinking green....St. Paddy's Day....ya know. Well, no, that's not why the pack was totally green peanut m&m's.....btw are my F-A-V-O-R-I-T-E kind! Apparently during Valentine's they made a special pack for the LOVE day. Who knew? Back to the caption on the pack.....it says and I quote, "What is it about the green ones? Mportant notice: Consumption of The Green Ones may result in elevated Romance levels."

I about choked!!!! lol!!!!!!!!!!!!



Carrie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember when I was a kid, my older sister would fight me(literally) for the green ones!! Maybe in my 40 year old state, I could use some of those today! LOL

K. Tilley said...

Hubby will be really happy!!!

Cheryl said...

Funny! M & M's with peanuts are my favorite also! I have been on this diet and am about ready to hurt somebody for a M & M with peanuts!!!! I'm not so sure about the quote. Maybe I will go pick up a pack and check it out!!!hahahahahaha!!! Great post!

Anonymous said...

Oh you know you gotta post how the ole green M&M's affected your romance level!!!! HaaaaHaHaaaaa!!
Hey, If you go by that store tomorrow could you pick me up a bag!!
Wendy L