This post is for you. I felt I needed some proof, some witnesses to back me up on the new and improved"'CHORE CHART." Please read the following list of chores:
1. Take out trash on Monday morning before the bus runs.
2. Set table every other night
3. Lick 100 stamps for paying bills
4. Clear dishes from dinner table-every night
5. Trim grass in front yard with a pair of fingernail clippers
6. Make your bed each morning before school
7. Balance the family checkbook
8. Wash all your clothes by hand and hold them outside until they are dry
9. Vacuum, mop, sweep the house each Saturday
10. Set your alarm for 12 a.m. Please deliver a midnight snack to everyone in the household
11. Plan the week's dinner menu
12. Collect aluminum cans from all the neighbors and recycle them for your lunch money
These must be done as a "TEAM."