Update: I'm thankful for the picnic lunch I just had with my Mom and Mawmaw. We had BK Whopper with fries! Those two are a pair......I've got pics to prove it! For Mom to be able to drive herself the 30.7 miles, or 40 minutes, to get to Mawmaw, is quite a blessing! For that....I'm thankful!
With all the prayer requests that I have posted about, how can I not......not reserve Thursday to thank the Lord for his blessings.
So, here it goes:
1. Thank you Lord for saving my soul as a young girl.
2. Thank you Lord for sending me my Hubby!
3. Thank you Lord for my wonderful boys!
4. Thank you Lord for allowing Mom to live through her heart attack and keeping her safe thus far. And for what you are going to do for her in the future.
5. Thank you Lord for my parents, grandmother, siblings, in-laws, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, cousins. I love you all so much!
6. Thank you Lord for my friends. I love you all dearly!
7. Thank you Lord for my church and the family that I get to fellowship and worship with each Sunday.
8. Thank you Lord for providing me an opportunity to get to spend a weekend with the girls and hear your Word and feel your Holy Spirit.
9. Thank you Lord for our health.
10. Thank you Lord for the rain.
11. Thank you Lord for your beautiful creation, Earth, and all it's glory.
12. Thank you Lord for all the miracles you have performed in my life.
13. Thank you Lord for allowing me to sing praises to your name.
14. Thank you Lord for providing a roof over our heads and food on the table and shoes on our feet.
15. Thank you God for sending your precious Son to die on the cross for my sins and that He rose from the grave and is sitting at your right hand interceding for me.
I love you Lord!