Small Town Living

The nice part about living in a small town: When you don't know what you're doing, someone else always does.

Friday, April 11, 2008

Organization?
And I'm not talking about a social arrangement which pursues collective goals. I'm talking, get things in order around the house, organization. Which makes me want to laugh and puke at the same time. I had me a little episode last night at home, after coming home to a house that, well let me just put it this way......stunk! Sure the chicken litter that is flying everywhere, isn't helping the matter, but heavens to betsy, my house is a disaster! Not to mention my car. Seems like the high I was on from the ladies retreat in the mountains, came crashing down on me last night. After my apologies, I laid out ground rules again on just what I expect from me and all residents:) Organization being top on the list. If things are in some sort of order, that makes mommy happy, and if mommy ain't happy, ain't nobody happy:) You know the saying......yes you do:) lol!!!!!
So my goal for the upcoming Spring Break.....happy dance here.....is to ORGANIZE! I'm visualizing closets you can actually walk-in and drawers cleaned out. A girl needs to have her dreams you know. Also in my dreams are a freshly painted bedroom and bath:) Did you know that I really really really really hate to paint?
Hopefully that stinch that is in the air and house will be gone and I can restore the house to semi-order. I'm back to reality here. No frills, no fuss, just some good 'ole down time at the L house for next week. But, if the walls were to magically get painted I would be thrilled and surprised....still dreaming:) lol!!!!!!!!
All that to say this.......you might not be hearing from me for a few days! Your turn for the happy dance.....you will get a break from the crazy woman!
Until next time..........
Carrie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually envy you for getting to be home and do that. I am going to LA to visit Mom, which is a ministry in itself. Pray for us!

Anonymous said...

I will truly miss your blog. You are such a good blogger (except for the throat shot)LOL!! HAPPY SPRINGBREAK WEEK!

Cheryl said...

You know we can't go to long without one of your post! I am so glad it is SPRING BREAK week! Hope we have some great weather to go with it. I heard that Monday morning we may have some snow showers! Believe that? Hope we do not get snowed in girlfriend!! On second thought, maybe I hope we do!! I could really do something to my house then! Have a blessed day! Love YA!~