Small Town Living

The nice part about living in a small town: When you don't know what you're doing, someone else always does.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Shelby!

This is my "Thankful Thursday" post. Maybe it's not the regular type of thankful lists, but I thank God for my family, and what better way to express that, than through pictures! If only we could keep that honesty, simplicity and trusting ways of a little child.....just like Jesus asked us to come to him with childlike faith!







6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I loved that! You have gotta tell me how to do it so I can show off the Prom next week!

Anonymous said...

That slideshow was adorable. She had a nice birthday!

Susie said...

I think this is a great way to show your thankfulness!

Denise said...

Praying that Shelby had a wonderful birthday.

Shaunta said...

AWWW She is so cute! I can't get over how much she looks like her dad. You and your siblings have beautiful kids!

Love ya!

eph2810 said...

Looks like Shelby had a super birthday party. And the princess car is just fabulous. Happy belated birthday to Shelby.

Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us this past week.

Be blessed today and always...