Small Town Living

The nice part about living in a small town: When you don't know what you're doing, someone else always does.

Wednesday, April 9, 2008


Worth-ship


This was the title of a devotion I read this morning. The past few Sunday's have been extra worship filled. What a blessing it is to know that we can worship, that God is looking for us to do it, and that there's no "only" way to do it. To understand worship, think: worth-ship! How much do you value the Lord?
I don't know about you, but when I value something or someone....I love to talk about it/them! So, why do we feel inhibited to talk/worship for the One who saved our souls from the pitt of Hell? He so deserves "worth-ship"! No one is more worthy than the Father, Son and Holy Spirit!

Come on and join me today in "worth-shipping" our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

Rev 4:11 says, "Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honor and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created"


Update on Mom: She is doing good! I guess that's why this devotion really touched me today. I'm serving a risen Savior who has touched Mom and is giving her the strength to go about her daily routine. As I drove down her driveway yesterday evening, my heart started pounding with sheer delight....there she was sitting in a chair blowing bubbles with her grandchildren! What a sight to see....knowing her circumstances....that at any moment her life will be changed with a phone call. When she gets that call/calls...I know God will be on the other end! For that, and many more blessings I cannot even fathom...I Praise You Lord!

Mawmaw wraps our popsicles just right!

We love Mawmaw's tree!

Have a blessed day!

Carrie

No comments: