Small Town Living

The nice part about living in a small town: When you don't know what you're doing, someone else always does.

Monday, April 7, 2008









And we got over it! Thanks to Lisa and her wonderful and inspiring lessons. God really showed up at this retreat! We had a great time...one filled with more laughs, cries, testimonies and singing one could stand. It was just some good 'ole girl time with the Lord. I can't express enough how much I appreciate my friend K for inviting me and my sisters to tag along with her on this weekend get-a-way, and for IB Church for hosting this event. Although they are not my home church, they made me/us feel so welcome. We are all sisters in Christ and marching on the same road together in this life. What encouragement we can draw from one another....hearing that someone else is having the same feelings, struggles, pain and life in general, as you are.

I just can't praise Him enough!

Love to all,

Carrie

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh Carrie! I really enjoyed our time this weekend! Getting to worship together is such a blessing, and your voice?? What can I say except that you and the girls made a "HEAVENLY SOUND"! I still think that I heard something good coming from P though! hahahaha

Anonymous said...

I loved the slide show and the fact that you all feel so at home with us! It was a blessing to have you sister groups with us! One day, I am gonna have my sisters with me too! Have a blessed week!

Anonymous said...

Carrie, I so enjoyed our time together this weekend too and I also feel so "at home" with you and your sisters around! Thanks for the cool name on my pic! I love it! Have a great day!

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

Hey Carrie!

I am so thrilled you girls came with us this weekend! God is so good isn't He? I'm asking Him for a voice like yours when I get to heaven. For now, I'll just Milli Vanilli next to y'all until the trumpet sounds..:))

Love you my friend!

Lisa

K. Tilley said...

I had such a wonderful week-end. Wouldn't have been the same without my adopted sisters!!!