Small Town Living

The nice part about living in a small town: When you don't know what you're doing, someone else always does.

Monday, June 9, 2008

One more!!
I mentioned in a previous post about our preacher and his subject that Sunday being, "one more." Praise be to God, he answered that prayer! My niece J, was saved at Bible School on Saturday!
As I was washing a few cups, someone came up to me and said you might want to go upstairs with J. I ran upstairs and there, she, her Mom (my sis) and the preacher were all knelt at the altar praying. Me and my SIL joined in with them. What a beautiful sight to behold. The precious smile on her face will forever be imprinted on my mind. She received the Lord as her Savior! Praise be to God!
Yesterday was so special. My two son's were baptized, along with my niece J. What a hallelujah time! My cup is overflowing with joy! Words cannot express how wonderful God is! We had such a sweet service. The spirit was real!
I don't know about you, but when I feel the spirit so strong like that....I get physically drained. Last night I felt like I had ran a marathon:) lol!!!
I want to thank all of you who have prayed for my kids. Also, a big hug to all of my church family and friends who were there yesterday. You will never know how much that meant to me and my family. I have never felt such love among friends!
My mind is just spinning a mile a minute...I can't type fast enough! I have so many thoughts. I guess what I feel right now is summed in the song, "The Love of God." I've posted about this before, but it says it all. Because what I feel inside right now, would drain the ocean dry if it was filled with ink.......I just can't write it all down.
As soon as I get pics of this weekends blessings, I will post them. I'll have to get them from friends who took pics for me. I took my camera and tried to take pics, but to no avail.....trembling...is the word for my emotional state yesterday.....hubby's too! So, thanks to you who got pics of the baptizing...love you!!
Hebrews 25, Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.
One more, Lord, just one more!!
Keep praying!!
Carrie

No comments: