This Thursday is a special edition of Thankful Thursday. I had to go ahead and post yesterday about my kids being saved....some things just can't wait!
So, I'll begin my Thankful list with:
1) Singing with my friend KT..."There are new names written down in glory, and it's J&J, oh yes it's J&J, with a white robed angel singing glory, 2 sinners have come home" This is KT's yesterday's version of this song:)
2) God is still in the saving business!
3) God is still answering prayers!
4) Though undeserving, He still loves us!
5) I can call my family and friends in the middle of the night, and they still love me:)
6) I can call on my family and friends to pray...and they do!
7) God gives us the right words to say to a questioning child.
8) My Pastor and Church! Kids do listen!
10) Voices to Sing!
11) Beautiful Smiles!
12) This one is from Mom, "Thank God for His unexpected blessings!"
13) Another one from Mom, "God works in mysterious ways."