Small Town Living

The nice part about living in a small town: When you don't know what you're doing, someone else always does.

Friday, May 9, 2008

Pucker Up and Get Ready For A Lipsticky Kiss!!








Ain't he cute!






The perfect pout!

It even tastes good!






Guess who found Mawmaw's lipstick?






Thanks to my Brother J and SIL M for providing me blog material:) lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




LYL!!


Carrie




Leaving you with a couple of pics of what I came home to yesterday evening......can you guess what's planned for the weekend:) lol!!! Gotta love 'em!!!



2 comments:

Shaunta said...

LOL M cracks me up! He is just the cutest little boy! I think that is his shade for sure.

As for the tent, look on the bright side. If it stays in the living room, the boys can "camp" and you really will never have to leave the comforts of home! LOL

Deedra said...

I bet his daddy was PROUD!!!