Small Town Living

The nice part about living in a small town: When you don't know what you're doing, someone else always does.

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Works For Me Wednesday!

Here is a tip that Sister P had to remind me of, on a previous post, titled Stress Busters. It is something that I do daily to hide dark circles, and duhh why not on hickeys:) Remember from a hair cut:)

As we were visiting our Clinique counter at the mall, an associate laid on us the greatest beauty secret EVER!! I have these dark circles under my eyes and have not been able to successfully mask them until now! Hang in here with me as I try to demonstrate how to apply the following:


You will need the following items in YOUR MAKEUP basket:
1. Red Lipstick
2. Concealer
3. Concealer Brush
4. Eye Cream (not pictured)

After all makeup has been applied, eyeshadow, liner, etc., follow these 2 steps:
1. Use a concealer brush and apply red lipstick, yes red lipstick! Not too heavy just enough so when you look in the mirror, you look like a monster. Be sure to just cover the dark circles and in the corners of the eyes, wherever darkness abounds:)
2. Then, apply the concealer on top of the lipstick. I dab my brush into my eye cream, then mix it with a little of the concealer, this makes it a little creamy and easier to apply.

My Shopping Directory:
Red lipstick pictured above is Clinique Color Surge Butier Shine Lipstick in Apple Brandy; Concealer is Clinique All About Eyes Concealer in Light Natural; Concealer Brush is Clinique; Eye Cream (not pictured) is Clinique All About Eyes Cream.


I think I need to work for Clinique!

Works for me!!
Please forgive me for not posting this WFMW thing correctly! I need to enroll in Blogging 101. Somebody is going to have to sit down with me and show me how to actually get these pictures of links to actually work when you click on them:) I had to add the web address below my donating buttons because they don't work.
Happy Concealing!!
Carrie

No comments: