Small Town Living

The nice part about living in a small town: When you don't know what you're doing, someone else always does.

Monday, September 8, 2008

Update on Mom....

Today was her monthly appt. with her heart transplant doctor. Everything seems to be okay, except, it is time to move her pic line. It is currently in her arm and next week will be moved to her chest, where it should remain until she gets her new heart. This IV juice is doing well for her and I hope and pray it will continue to help keep her on her feet.

Thank you all for your prayers and kind words/deeds. I know she appreciates everyone!

3 comments:

Joy Junktion said...

So glad things are going well. Still praying with you for that new heart.
Blessings, Cindy

Deedra said...

I'm so glad your mom is doing so well! I went home Saturday telling Kyle how great she looks! Not to mention the fact that she endured the game with J's screaming fans..haha! She is such an inspiration to me and I know to so many others!

You go Mrs Catherine!! You go girl!

Melissa Lea said...

Glad your mom got a good report!