Small Town Living

The nice part about living in a small town: When you don't know what you're doing, someone else always does.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Great Fall Finds......


I love fall ya'll! With fall officially now in progress, I feel the urge to share with ya a few great items I've found recently. What I found today just screamed at me!

At Fred's....for $2.99/bag!

This stuff is distributed right here in Sweet Home Alabama by SCRIPTURE CANDY, INC. located in Adamsville! On back of bag it states: "Lord, we stand on your promise." "So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." Isaiah 55:11

There is a different Bible verse on the individual bags of candy corn inside. How cool is that?

You may already have found this. If so, why didn't somebody share? :)

I wish I had me a cutesty button that said something like, "Fall for Fall, or Great Fall Finds, or some catchy slogan like that:).....but I don't so....play along anyway. Maybe I'll get all domestic here on the blog and make me a button:) If you have a great fall find...please...do tell......via comment, email, blog it yourself, or whatever means of communication you prefer.

Check back tomorrow for another fall find. It's another Dollar Store special. I'm all for cheap!!

Carrie

No comments: