Small Town Living

The nice part about living in a small town: When you don't know what you're doing, someone else always does.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Eagles






Yes, we were there!! Live and in person!!

We sat....not:)...we totally embarrassed our children...as we leaped to our feet, hoooping, hollering and singing with our loud voices for 3 1/2 hours.

There is nothing like a good childhood memory........

Your welcome boys. We are looking forward to the next one.

Love,
Mom and Dad

5 comments:

K. Tilley said...

OMG can't believe we saw the Eagles!!!!! What a blast!

Deedra said...

LOL! I bet they can't wait either! I'm glad you guys had fun! I LOVE the eagles!

p.s...I saw you from a distance in Walmart today, but my short legs wouldn't go nearly as fast as your looong ones! LOL!

Joy Junktion said...

How fun!! Wish I was there.

Love the new look of your blog!

Joy Junktion said...

Also, I received my calendar and I LOVE IT!! It is beautiful and I didn't have one for this year!

Thank you so much.

Anonymous said...

They were awesome I love my acoustic guitar man GLEN FRY....