Small Town Living

The nice part about living in a small town: When you don't know what you're doing, someone else always does.

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Drum Roll Please........

First off, would someone please inform me as to how to do the random number generator thingy? It seems much easier than how I had to do this drawing. Which was the old fashion way of putting the numbers in a hat and drawing one out. Whatever works...right:)

K. So I'm shaking the hat and reaching in to grab a piece of paper........

And the winner is........Cindy from Consider It all Joy! Here is the comment she left:

I'm sure you know which one I'm going to quote."Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance much finish it's work so you may become mature and complete, not lacking anything." James 1:2-4Bless you and hope I win!

Congratulations my friend!! I hope you enjoy the calendar!

Please visit Cindy here. You will be blessed!

Love and prayers,

Carrie

2 comments:

Joy Junktion said...

Yipee~~ I'm so excited - I've never won a blog drawing before!
Thank you sososo much!
Continuing to pray!

Amanda said...

I need to get with this blog give away!!LOL!For Real. It sounds fun!Hope your doing good. Tell the family I said Hi.