Small Town Living

The nice part about living in a small town: When you don't know what you're doing, someone else always does.

Thursday, January 1, 2009

And the winner is.........

Thank you all for participating! That was fun! Let me know if you would like for me to pick you up a Chrono Bible. I plan on doing a little shopping this weekend and would be glad to get you one..... I'm looking forward to reading God's Holy Word, hope you are too!

Congratulations Lisa....enjoy!!

Happy New Years!

Carrie

5 comments:

Deedra said...

Congratulations Lisa! I guess that's what I get for getting behind on my blog reading, huh? Actually, I just got one of these Bibles a few days ago, except I got the NIV one. LOVE IT!
Count me in!!
Happy New Year!

K. Tilley said...

Congrats to Lisa!!

a said...

Check my blog...I tagged you!

Cheryl said...

Congrats to LISA! I bought mine last year. HAPPY NEW YEAR Carrie to you and the family! Love Ya!

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

Yikes I'm so excited! We just got home from the Extreme Conference and I'm more ready than ever to jump into the daily reading!

Love you girl! Thanks so much for such a great contest. I've been drooling over this Bible for such a long time!