Small Town Living

The nice part about living in a small town: When you don't know what you're doing, someone else always does.

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Now there...it's fixed! I feel better! Oh, I'm talking to myself.....excuse me.....my picture of Mawmaw's beautiful hydrangea! It's in the center of the page! I can rest now:) Mark that off my to-do list of things to finish:) Just 100 or more to go:)

Back to work I go!

Hope your having a good day!

I am! My head is beginning to feel normal again....thanks to antibiotics...this sinus stuff is dragging me down....and everyone close to me:) Anybody still with me? If so, I think we need to form a sinus support group! 'Cause I haven't been coping very well:)

Do you see me trying to smile through this:)

To date......THIS IS THE WORST POST.....EVER!

I'm going to try and make it better now. My devotion today told me to...."DEAL WITH IT!" Thank you Lord for speaking the truth to me!

L8R,

Carrie

P.S. If this is your first time to stop by, please, please come back....I'm not usually this scattered...usually:) lol!!!!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Oh come on girl, you? you are never scattered! hahaha You must be talking about me, I stay scattered. You always have such a sweet heart! Love You!