Small Town Living

The nice part about living in a small town: When you don't know what you're doing, someone else always does.

Thursday, October 2, 2008

More Fall Decor!

Hey ya'll it's fall!!

Go over and check out my cousin-n-law at CrazyKidTeacher! She is showcasing Hobby Lobby at it's finest!! I wish I didn't have to drive 50 miles to get to the nearest store.....seeing gas is scarce:) Had to hunt again this morning for the liquid gold!

Thanks BL for sharing your home with us!


Now.... these mini pics are from my friend TW. After visiting with me via blogasphere on this date, she commenced to texting me a few pics of her fall decor. I've requested they be willed to me:) She mentioned she didn't know why she decorated...due to the fact she has no friends:)...JK!!!....no...really it's proximity....and only her family gets to see it. Same here....and all I get is, "Mom, what did you buy that for:)" Oh well, I enjoy it and aren't we allowed to enjoy something? :) Your home is beautiful TW!




Okay TW.....enjoy your company!!


Carrie








No comments: