For several reasons.
1) I woke up (5 am) to the sound of a concrete truck outside the window. Phase 3, I think?, lost count.....should be completed when I get home from work today. I'll update this post when I get some pics this afternoon. Big pat on the back to Hubby for all his hard work! On to phase 4:)
Can you see me "not" hitting the wall backing out:)? Next phase should be laying rock on the wall.
2) It's Friday:)
3) School starts Monday:/
4) Football games are fast approaching. Mixed emotions here. Lots of running. But, I love this time of year. Fall is on it's way, and with that comes Tuesday games, Friday night lights and Saturday hot games. This makes for use of all clothing.....sweats, shorts, blankets, t-shirts, pants, AC, hot chocolate, vegetable soup, pecan pies....oops, that turned into menus somehow:).....get my drift:) I need more confusion:)...what to wear and eat:)
5) Son #1 is now 14:(
6) Son #2 is almost 10:(
7) 18th Anniversary this month!
8) Mom's on a heart transplant list. Big pinch!
9) Boys were saved and baptized. This is turning into a thankful list...still pinching myself!
10) Niece and Nephew saved, 1 baptized and 1 scheduled this month!
I'll have bruises for sure after all those pinches! Sometimes I just have to stop and take inventory. Isn't it amazing just how much God loves us.....every little detail.....He designs them all!
Have a nice weekend!