Small Town Living

The nice part about living in a small town: When you don't know what you're doing, someone else always does.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

How Great Thou Art...

Presenting, "Frog Ensemble."





Doesn't God have a sense of humor. Hubby wanted us to come out and listen to the noise. Who needs an ipod when you've got this in your backyard? It's free and it's God's handiwork at it's finest! Boys had those looks you know...the kind that mean....OMG...my parents are weird:)




I hope it was frogs and not catydids....I'll never hear the end of this if it is...I'll blame it on Hubby.....like my Dad and S & M caught a few weeks ago. First time I've ever laid eyes on one of those. Well, come to think of it, maybe I've saw them....just didn't know it. Entomologist I'm not.



So much for the science lesson today......let's just take it for what it is. Free entertainment from above!



Have a Happy Labor Day weekend!



Carrie



P.S. Can you see the hormones at play here.....one day certifiable, next rejoicing with the frogs:) ROFL!!!! At myself:) Go figure:) Really laughing is the best RX!!!!

No comments: