Small Town Living

The nice part about living in a small town: When you don't know what you're doing, someone else always does.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thanks Crazykidteacher!

My very first award! Thanks crazykidteacher...right back at ya! I'm speechless;-)....NOT. lol! I have no idea how to even pronounce this award, seeing it's not in my language and if it's Spanish...that's been uhmm...years ago. But very sweet indeed. I hope to always use this blog to be a friend and seek new ones. I love you all so much!

Here is the award description:

This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! This blog is exceedingly charming. This kind blogger aims to find and be friends. This blogger is not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to writers like this one and those nominated below! The rules...Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.
I'll add three, to crazykidteacher's five, to make the eight.
Consider It All Joy
Merry Christmas,
Carrie

No comments: