As I was visiting with crazykidteacher yesterday, she had participated in a Christmas tag. I thought it would be fun, so here it goes....
Here are the rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Fill out the questions.
3. Tag 5-7 people at the end of your post.
4. Pass on the tag!
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate.
2.Do you wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wrap, wrap, wrap with lots of ribbon.
3. Colored lights on house/tree or white? White lights on tree. Not attempting the house:)
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Yes! The real thing; not store bought. The redneck way...we shoot it down out of the tree tops. Fun! Nothing like a trip with Hubby and boys, in the woods, with loaded guns:)
5.When do you put your decorations up? I'm still trying to get it done:)
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Sweet potato casserole
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? Our neighbor Mr. Crabtree coming over to see our toys.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? 3rd grade......cried
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? No way. Make 'em sweat:)
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? white lights, snowmen and red, green and gold ball ornaments. The last 3 are my new favorite things...Sam's Wholesale!
11. Snow. Love it or dread it? It's a love/hate thing:)
12. Can you ice skate? Attempted it..but...No, it involves limbs...mine tend to go their separate ways;-)
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? A long leather coat...I still have it...going on 20+ years
14. What is the most important thing about the holidays to you? God,Family & Friends...sorry couldn't keep it at just one.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Pecan pie
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Reading the Christmas story with the kids.
17. What tops your Christmas tree? A glittering star that my kids made
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? I love giving!!
19. What is your favorite Christmas song? O Beautiful Star of Bethlehem
20. Candy Canes. Yum or Yuck? Yummy!
21. What do you want for Christmas? Mom to get a heart
22. Do you attend an annual Christmas party? Yes, work.
23. Do you dress up for Christmas Eve or wear PJ's? PJs.
24. Do you own a Santa hat? Yes!
25. Who do you normally spend Christmas with? Family!
26. Favorite Christmas Movie. I love them all.
That was fun! Now, you try!