Small Town Living

The nice part about living in a small town: When you don't know what you're doing, someone else always does.

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Drum Roll.....

I apologize for being late with the winner announcement of the new Selah CD. Life has been happening....smile...and sigh.

So without further ado....let me introduce the winner..........Deedra! This CD is awesome and I prayed that God would pick the one that He wanted to have this. Enjoy Deedra!!

Changing gears just a bit....

Just for the record......Hornets are, "TEAM OF THE WEEK!" I've never cried at a football game before, but this much needed win, made my eyes sweat just a wee bit and my vocal chords got such a workout they are currently on strike. All worth it!! I'm so proud of the boys and coaches! They have really worked hard this summer and they deserve it!!

Carrie

2 comments:

Leigh Anne said...

Go Hornets!!!

Deedra said...

Thank you so much! I'm LOVING the cd!!