Small Town Living

The nice part about living in a small town: When you don't know what you're doing, someone else always does.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Stressed

I guess you can tell by a few posts that I have had some stress in my life lately. Work has been a roller coaster. Lots of emotions. I'm still very thankful for my job. This is just a season and it too shall pass. I'm praying I will listen and look for what God is trying to teach me through this time. I want to do His will and not mine.



The timing on this email forwarded to me was uncanny. I usually don't open every email, but seeing the word "stress" caught my attention. Here's one that just cracked me up.



A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.

That person has absolutely no stress in their lives:) lol!!!!

Carrie



1 comment:

Deedra said...

My favorite was

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, Just in case you have to eat them"

Why can't I seem to remember that??? ha!