Small Town Living

The nice part about living in a small town: When you don't know what you're doing, someone else always does.

Monday, February 9, 2009

Manic Monday...

Why is it Monday's seem to bring out the worst in people, (myself included)? Yesterday was Sunday:-) lol!! Work has been crazy and add all kinds of other life happenings and I'm exhausted! Hubby and I took us a stroll yesterday afternoon, and every dilapidated muscle I have is screaming, "DO NOT EVER WALK AGAIN!" 2 miles is not much to walk, but when it's been FOREVER since I've purposely set out to walk that distance, it's BIG!!! However the fresh air did me some good! It's good to breathe the real stuff. My lungs were in shock I'm sure.
I've got to hush...so I'll explain why I'm rambling on....
Here's the deal. I do not like to talk in front of a group of people...strangers at that! I tend to say things backwards and wrong-side-out, cotton mouth sets in, nature tends to scream, well, you get the pic. I covet your prayers today. I have 2 meetings where I will have to speak. Enough said!! ;-) Thank you!!!
Happy Monday to all,
Carrie

4 comments:

Leigh Anne said...

Lord, calm Carries nerves as only you can. "I can do all things through Christ whom strengthen me"
Phillipians 4:13

pallday said...

Praying for you sis...you will do great!

Anonymous said...

You are a people person! God has gifted you with that thing that people are drawn to you. His word says, Open wide your mouth & I will fill it...

Cheryl said...

"Moses pleaded with the Lord, "O Lord, I'm not very good with words. I never have been, and I'm not now, even though you have spoken to me. I get tongue-tied, and my words get tangled" Exodus 4:10. Remember what the Lord says? "GO, I will be with you as you speak, and I will instruct you in what to say" Let HIM be with you Carrie. You will do fine girl!