Small Town Living

The nice part about living in a small town: When you don't know what you're doing, someone else always does.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Walking Disaster


That's me. Now I know why? For more information on why more people are prone to accidents read here. Wouldn't you know it would be STRESS and MULTI-TASKING. If that's the case, then all women would be due an accident a week.
My latest fiasco took place in Cracker Barrel. It involved a bottle of Orange Crush. Needless to say the non-English speaking waiter, however I understood the, "no, no, no, no's", he was saying, thought I was crazy. He had reason.
Carrie

6 comments:

Sue said...

Oh bummer... I hope you weren't hurt... or wearing white ~ you'd end up looking like a creamsicle if you were in white ;-)

Cheryl said...

Oh Carrie! Are you OK? Now, just because we kind of, sort of, favor doesn't mean you have to act like me also! I have fell twice in the past year! I hope you aren't hurt to bad. Did anyone see you? I always start looking to see if anyone seen me when I fall;) Hope you have a good weekend! Love you my "look alike" sister;)

Leigh Anne said...

You weren't in Tennesse last night were you? I was in Cracker Barrel and heard a big crash. Was that you? LOL Hope your ok.

Joy Junktion said...

Oops-ee~

Hope all is well!

Wendy L said...

Dang! I wish I could have seen that...ummm...I mean...you ok? Haahaahaa!! You know I love ya! LOL

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

If stress and multi-tasking makes one clumsy I don't know how any of us stays off the floor!

Just consider that Orange Crush a drink offering unto the Lord. lol